This quote, from the Marketing expert Kevin Nations, encapsulates why so many people hold themselves back from achieving their ambitions. Does it resonate with you? It certainly does with me! We can focus so much time and effort on trying to make the ‘right’ decisions that we can fall into the trap of failing to take any actions at all. I tend to think that, if there is a cliché, there is probably some truth behind it. “There’s never a perfect time to have a baby”, this is another phrase commonly used that hits on the same issue. If we are ever going to move towards our goals, we need to grasp the nettle. In almost all cases, any decision is the right decision, and what we encounter after making that decision will give clarity on the next steps that need to be taken.
“Winners take Imperfect Action while Losers are still creating Perfect Plans”
September 28, 2011 by myminutementor
Posted in Change, Decision making | Tagged Change, Charlie Mulraine, clarity, goals, grasp the nettle, Kevin Nations, myminutementor, Take Action, there's never a perfect time to have a baby, Winners take Imperfect Action while Losers are still creating Perfect Plans | 2 Comments
Monthly Minute Archive
- M&C Saatchi Chief Executive, David Kershaw, talks to me about his strategy for growth and leadership: vimeo.com/35496170 3 years ago
- Today's My Minute Blog is about setting yourself free to express your talents: myminutementor.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/hau… 3 years ago
- Todays My Minute Mentor is about attitude. Should people catch yours or drop it: wp.me/pP0X5-83 3 years ago
- Today's My Minute Mentor blog post is about breathing life into ideas or killing them: wp.me/pP0X5-7Z 3 years ago
- Today's My Minute Mentor Blog is about 'Being the first on the dance floor' wp.me/pP0X5-7W 4 years ago
Juliet Parsons on Are you the first on the dance… myminutementor on Are you the first on the dance… Juliet Parsons on Are you the first on the dance… myminutementor on “Winners take Imperfect… Jonathan Smith on “Winners take Imperfect…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 5,536 hits